Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boo Hoo Bybee; Spare me the sob stories.

I have sooooo almost canceled my Wash Post subscription in the past year.

I am going to start to keep a list of all their crap articles and opeds from now on. This is the first entry:

They ran the most idiotic apologist article on the FRONT PAGE on Friday about how Jay Bybee "feels bad" about authorizing torture.

Boo Hoo.

First of all, there are so many other important and interesting angles to this article. Like an oped from an actual participant - Ali Soufad - in the NYtimes last week. Like the countless articles and reports on what the memos said and why they said it when they did.

Second of all, the actual article reveals that he might not actually feel bad, as he may or may not have kind of sort of maybe not really sure expressed this to maybe one or two people.

So please, Wash Post, spare me the sob stories about the torture team.

No comments: