Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bush: Maxing and Relaxing (& policy institute name contest)

I just wrote this as a comment on my friend Andrea's blog, but I thought I'd put it here too:

If you're Bush or Rummy or Bremer (Cheney doesn't count bc he is so whacked), the only way you can continue to live is in a total state of denial sans reflection; Bush seems to be doing good job at this, with a tan, reports in the NYTimes.

I am so glad he is moving on, I wonder if Iraqis are doing the same?

The article in the NYTimes also mentions plans of Bush's new 'policy institute' (yes!!!) and drum roll...They're going to have 'fellows.' Where do I sign up? I mean, get in line folks. If that's not enough to make you wet the old pants like a bucket of warm water I don't know what is.

My guess of the first fellow: Sarah Palin.

I am going to spend the rest of my Saturday night (already spent totally, yet again, on this blog) thinking of names for this 'institute.' I WELCOME suggestions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Truthiness Institute

The Center for Real Americans

The Bulwark: The Last Christian President

The only presidential library with one book: The Bible

The OsamaSadaam Center

McCaffray said...

SC: Strategery Center

McCaffray said...

Sarah Palin is def going to be the first fellow. No no wait: visiting scholar.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I like the Strategery Center.